LNG One World, an online platform from Drewry, provides in-depth and insightful coverage on the LNG industry. The annual, subscription based portal features up-to-date news, editorial analysis and a wealth of statistical data and intelligence on all aspect of LNG trade and LNG shipping sector in general.
It provides the industry with strong coverage of the LNG value chain, consolidated in one unique, global and comprehensive source, offering impartial analysis on all aspects of the LNG market.
LNG One World subscribers include industry professionals within the oil and gas majors, shipowners and operators, shipyards, terminal operators, traders, risk managers, trade associations and other key industry stakeholders.
LNG One World is offered on a two-level registered membership subscription as follows:
- Basic membership (limited access to specific sections) – free of charge to qualifying industry professionals
- Full membership (all access) – paid annual subscription USD 1,625
LNG One World is also offered complementary with Drewry’s LNG Forecaster Report annual subscription.
For more information on LNG One World please click here or contact Drewry’s customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Launched in 2008, LNG One World provides comprehensive coverage of news with regular updates on LNG market developments and commentary on key issues affecting the overall LNG market, strongly supported by a searchable editorial news archive.
Its extensive database provides dedicated up-to-date market data and analyses relating to the LNG sector for key business decisions. The market data available includes LNG trade (import and export, by country), LNG trade contracts, LNG Projects (LNG liquefaction, regasification terminals, FSRU and FLNG) and their current status. Additionally, its LNG shipping section lists up-to-date statistics for the LNG fleet, orderbook, demolition and sales & purchase, with robust data on shipping costs such as newbuilding costs, charter rates, and operating costs, illustrated by charts and data tables.
Future projections and forecasts are also available on the global LNG fleet, liquefactions and regasification capacity up to 2020/2022, updated on a quarterly basis, with forward outlook and prospects in the sector.
The full section-by-section coverage is as follows:
- News and editorials
- LNG Trade – (monthly import statistics, LNG trade
- LNG Contracts
- LNG Projects (liquefaction and regasification terminals, FSRU, FLNG)
- LNG Shipping – (current fleet, orderbook, sales and purchase, demolition, converted FSRU, shipyards, fleet development, vessel incidents, distance calculator)
- Natural Gas – (global production, consumption, reserves, and World energy trends)
- Cost - (newbuilding, charter rates, operating costs, commodity prices)
- LNG Country - (importers , exporters, future importers and future exporters)
- Projections – (global fleet, liquefaction and regasification capacity)